Week-end Beauty Therapist
Keystone Computer Group 2009
- Job Reference Number
- W/LHH/Week-end Beauty Therapist
- Job Title
- Week-end Beauty Therapist
- Purpose of Role
To be responsible for providing beauty and holistic therapy to guests, carrying out all Spa Treatments, Retail Sales and Client Consultations. All while delivering exceptional customer care at all times in accordance with company guidelines.
- Serve customers professionally in a polite and friendly manner.
- Promote the Spa at all times.
- Promote products by actively up selling through treatments and giving advice during consultations.
- Maintain an awareness of special offers, promotions or discounts in use.
- Ensure that the Beauty Therapy Suite and facilities are opened and closed in a safe and secure manner.
- Ensure that all treatments/consultations are carried out to the required standards and within specified treatment time frames.
- Inform the Head Beauty Therapist of any medical conditions or behaviour of guests that is unusual or causes concern e.g. skin conditions, bruising, alcohol abuse etc.
- Ensure treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy throughout the day.
- Have a pro-active attitude to providing and developing the beauty therapies available in line with the business needs.
- Ensure that all treatment charges are taken and correctly recorded with client records being kept up to date.
- Ensure that all equipment is fully operational and report and defects to the Head Beauty Therapist.
- Assist in promotional functions, open evenings and special promotional activities on site and at other venues as well as Beauty demonstrations for guests when required.
- Inform your Line Manager of any complaints immediately.
- Ensure that the daily and weekly cleaning as well as the appropriate records are completed.
- Provide a clean, healthy, and hygienic environment for all within and surrounding beauty therapy suites.
- Maintain a good standard of personal hygiene at all times as well as wearing the correct and clean uniform.
- Ensure that beauty therapy suites areas after use on a shift by shift basis are free of dirt, debris and are left clean and hygienic.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure the adherence to the Health and Safety Policy, weekly checklists and monitoring forms etc.
- Ensure you understand all COSHH regulations and use only company supplied chemicals and cleaning materials as instructed.
- Keep secure all cleaning materials and equipment issued.
- Report all potential accidents and make sure that any accidents are recorded in the accident book.
- Take care of your own health and safety and that of your colleagues and customers.
- Ensure that all fire exits are clear, and report any irregularities concerning safety equipment and alarm systems in the appropriate manner.
- Ensure that you understand the Company Fire Drill Procedure and direct Guests to the nearest fire exits
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally, assisting wherever possible in the smooth operation of the Leisure and Beauty department.
- Ensure that all salon stock is secured in the therapy room stock cupboard each day and stock is replenished ready for the next therapist.
- Adhere to work rotas at all times.
- Attend all company training sessions and team meetings as and when required.
- Ensure that whilst open if you leave the department you inform someone of your whereabouts.
- Liaise with the Head Beauty Therapist with regard to functions such as events and weddings.
You will also be required to carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team.
Applicants must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or an equivalent qualification.
- Contact Information
Please could all internal applicants contact their Line Manager before applying.
- Full Time:
- Other Information
Please note minimum requirement: NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or an equivalent qualification
- Closing Date:
- Application Details:
You need to log in to apply for this position..
Leisure Employment Services Limited registered in England No. 00951537. Registered Office 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL